Choose from six designs created from three hand-picked premium hardwood species - Vermont sugar maple, Vermont cherry & black walnut.
Cutting Boards Details:
- 16" long x 12" wide
- Thickest board at 1.5" thick
- Handmade using edge-grain construction, resulting in a more durable board. Also, makes scratches less visible on the board & helps prevent knives from dulling.
These extra large paddles (24 inches long) are the perfect size for entertaining family & friends, & serving your favorite cheese, meats & snacks.
Charcuterie Boards Details:
- 24" long X 10" wide
- 1.0 Inch thick
- Available in three designs.
- Custom engraving is offered with all boards.
All boards are pre-seasoned with food grade mineral oil & finished with Willow's Magic Board Butter.
These smaller but mighty boards are perfect for your cheese & cracker display.
Many customers use the cheese boards as cutting boards as well.
Cheese Board Details:
- 16" long x 8" wide x 1" thick
- Available in five different designs
- Made of three hardwoods: Vermont Cherry, Vermont Sugar Maple, and Black Walnut
All boards make special one-of-kind gifts.
Discover the perfect addition to your home bar!
These smaller but mighty boards come in six different designs.
Willow's Bar Boards make the ideal Father's Day or Groomsmen gift.
Contact us about bulk order pricing & offers.
Hand painted wooden designs created to provide a quick, easy & fun way to decorate, so you don't miss out on special occasions.
Hang on your front or interior door in a 18" grapevine wreath.
Switch out a different Wreath Pick for every holiday or season. Choose from many designs & colors.
VINTAGE SAP BUCKETS
These Vintage, repurposed Vermont Maple Syrup Sap Buckets were reclaimed from old barns in Vermont. They were once used to collect sap from Sugar Maple trees during sugaring season.
They are unique & fun farmhouse décor that help you stay organized.
Use your Sap Bucket as a front porch planter, magazine rack, firewood container, umbrella stand, or dog toy holder. Whatever creative way that makes you happy.
- Wash your board daily with warm, soapy water & then dry well. You can also clean with lemon & salt.
- Do not wash in the dishwasher.
- Never soak your board in water.
- Condition your board with food safe Willow's Magic Board Butter, once a month.
- See the Willow Blog on 10 Simple Tips to Care for Your Cutting Boards.